Quality ManagerThis is your chance to work with fantastic projects as Quality Manager!
FunctieomschrijvingWhat are you going to do?
As a quality manager, you will hold overall accountability for all quality matters in the affiliate and support other affiliates in the business area with quality related advice. You are responsible for quality assurance and you will maintain the license to operate. Furthermore, you will be responsible:
- For the implementation and compliance of internal and external requirements in the quality system within the company’s framework
- To minimize risk on liability subjects
- For the distribution process
Your key accountabilities
- Local Quality Responsible (LQRP) and form clear quality objectives- and documents
- A continuous focus on improving the quality systems and processes
- Managing and monitoring of the Quality database and change control cases
- Coordinating and providing input in the processes and support department managers in their performance of the Quality systems
- Manage product releases and local Quality procedures
- Support managers in assigning SOP's
- Assist departments in audits by external bodies and support other departments
- Monitoring and reporting the quality status to the MT on a regular basis
- Archiving QA documents
- You have a master’s degree in health sciences
- You have knowledge of CGR regulations and good distribution practice
- You have knowledge of quality assurance systems and business processes and you have a certificate of lead auditor
- You speak both, as well the Dutch as English language fluently
- You are able to influence others and you have a focus on cooperation
- You are a strong analyst, have organizational sensitivity and strategic insight
- You are stress-resistant
- A good salary based on level of experience
- Great secondary terms for example vacation days and pension
- The opportunity to work for a company that allows and encourages employees to develop personally and professionally
BedrijfsinformatieFor several projects we are looking for Quality officers and managers.
For more information you can contact Geert-Jan Reijmer (Business Consultant) via +316 22 41 83 24.