BE Compliance ManagerWe have been retained by our Client, an International Pharmaceutical Company, to search for an experienced Business Ethics Compliance Manager to join their growing business and take responsibility for their local Ethics & Compliance programme.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive compliance program across the organization. The BE Compliance Manager ensures organizational compliance with internal and external Business Ethics requirements as described by the CGR regulations as well as internally.
Specifically this includes:
- Identify and manage business ethics and compliance risks;
- Surveillance of relevant regulations and guidelines;
- Responsible for implementation of the local Compliance Programme;
- Maintenance of BECF (business ethics compliance framework);
- Responsible for implementation of GDPR requirements;
- Maintain (in)formal relationship with authorities and relevant external parties to improve the daily work routine;
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- You have a master’s degree in health sciences;
- Experience from similar BE compliance office role is plus;
- You have knowledge of CGR regulations and good distribution practice;
- You speak both, as well the Dutch as English language fluently;
- You are able to influence others and you have a focus on cooperation;
- You are a strong analyst, have organizational sensitivity and strategic insight.
- A good salary based on level of experience;
- Great secondary terms for example vacation days and pension;
- The opportunity to work for a company that allows and encourages employees to develop personally and professionally.
BedrijfsinformatieOur client is an innovative and world’s largest developer, producer and supplier in diabetes care for over 90 years. They create fantastic and challenging workplaces, in which “experience and survive” are very important elements. Their fantastic workplaces resulted in the second position on the list with “best workplaces 2018” and they are operating from 75 countries. Their goal? “The initiation of new developments to defeat serious chronic conditions such as diabetes.