Did you always want to work in a dynamic, international environment? Did you finish your Master and do you have experience as a Business and Pricing Analyst? Then we are looking for you!
The role of the Business and Pricing Analyst will be a member of the Finance team with large interaction with the Sales & Marketing department. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining commercial analysis tools to support the local organization to make competitive offers to health insurance companies, wholesalers and pharmacists (groups) and to maximize profitability. Next to this, the position will support the Head of Finance in finance, planning and administration tasks. Other duties reside in participating in the monthly reporting with regard to margin analysis; control the good execution of commercial agreements in terms of pricing and volume compliance as well as the accuracy of the chargebacks received from our customers.
- Support the Head of Contract Sales and the Sales & Marketing department in the negotiation of commercial proposals with a strict control of the profitability
- Assist with the preparation of tenders (volume, pricing, margin, and bidding)
- Analyse the performance and the profitability of active agreements by developing and maintaining a commercial agreement database
- Min. of 3 years of working experience
- Master degree Business & Economics or similar or proven relevant experience
- Modelling skills in Excel and Access; good knowledge of SAP or BO is an advantage
Our client is a leading international specialty pharma company with a broad product portfolio reaching more than 80% of the global pharmaceutical market. The company’s main focus is sales and marketing and has its own sales organizations in more than 60 countries.